You must be logged in to see the next event you are signed up for.
- The Senior Instructor is responsible for calling "Newcastle Harbour" on VHF 09 prior to each session to confirm shipping movements and then brief each other instructor.
- Our normal Sailing Area is The Basin. Entering the main channel is strictly prohibited without being accompanied by a powerboat AND obtaining permission from the Sailing Office. This is an Aquatic License obligation.
- Tackers sessions are exempt, provided they remain within the Throsby Creek / Carrington sailing area.
- Please be cautious when collecting a handheld radio set:
- Once unplugged, the waterproof flap should be carefully closed to prevent being broken off or water ingress.
- Radios should be worn at all times when not charging to avoid snapping the clips off the radio and microphone.